Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Thorpey!

Mood: Happy!
Listening: Nothing!

Ian is more than just a swimmer!

*Drool*

Hehe! This is the one when he was preparing for the 100m freestyle. The one that caught me by surprised that he actually know how to act cute. Lol!

This morning I have my Prelim Science Pratical. The paper is still alright. Not too difficult and not too easy. I think I made some mistakes here and there. Hopefully, I can pass. Btw, after the practial, when Minyi saw Christopher, she immediately went to tell him her experience for her practical. Lol! I think she has misunderstood something. I bet she thinks her guarding star is Christopher. Well, her gaurding star was much bigger than Christopher. Lol! The story has just begin...

[EDIT] Singapore's Li Jiawei lost 3-4 to South Korea's Kim in table tennis. Although it's a little disappointed, there's still chance of getting the bronze! I bet many of my fellow Singapore are all behind her too! [/EDIT]

No comments: