Monday, September 27, 2004

Shocking news about English Prelim Exam

Today school was quite bad. I was tired and my eye's lid was weighting heavier and heavier each time Mrs Tan spoke. Not long, I was caught by Mrs Tan, she asked me to go to the toilet to wash my face. Hehe!

There was also another SHOCKING NEWS! Do you know that only 20% of the whole secondary four students passed their English Prelim Exam? I was like, WTF? It's the first time I failed my English soooooooo badly for my English. Everyone was cursing and scolding Mrs Siew. She is soooo strict!! No teacher ever mark it such a way that so many people failed. I think she is sick! Her husband must had a quarrel with her before she marked the paper. SICKO!

Then after school I went to find Mr Fuad for my class photos and he told me that for the time being he can't find the photos so I have to come and find him again tomorrow to get the photos from him. I think Mr Fuad is getting old. *sigh*

I wanted to make my own POSB card today and later then I realised that I'm still underage to make my own POSB card! Dammit! That also means I can't buy my own discman and digital cam yet! Argh!

Plug: Chrissy

No comments: