Tuesday, September 21, 2004

4E6 Rock!

[Feeling: Exhausted ]
[Listening: The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love ]

We have floorball competition today! 4E6'ians are a group of awesome people. All competitors and non-competitors was so enthusiastic. Although we lost, we gain another level of team spirit. I think I didn't play my best. During PE lesson, I actually had a fall. I hurt my old injury again.Argh! Not only that, I also have some blisters on my toe. I thought it's ok so I told them that I still can play. I wanted to play! I hope I can score and help my class to win! I think Im a little crazy to continue to play with my injury but I really wanted to my class to win.

I thought I don't like my class but now I realized, I do love my class alot!
We lost the first match. I was very angry about Mr Koh. He gave a controversial penalty to the opponent. I was also very sad because I think my class has lots of potetial and we have great players like Azmi, Mirza & Nurul, I thought we should have won. I almost wanted to cry when I see my class keep losing.

At last we won 2-0 for our last match. Almighty Mirza! He scored twice! He's a better scorer than I. Lol! I think Im not suppose to compare me and him. Sometimes, I really envy people like Mirza & Nurul. They're not only good in sports, they're good in their studies and they're also very good looking! Haha!

To add on something, I think Desmond is a real gentleman. Haha! During the game, he accidentally knocked me down. Guess what he did next? Most guys will just say sorry but he helped me up. Hehe! Isn't he nice? Haha! But too bad he already has a girlfriend.

Talking about sports. Hehe. Im showing off some of my trophies and medals I have won. Hehe! They're real one ok. Those trophies are heavy. Haha! I won all these are either because of Volleyball or from field track events.



Plug: Jojo, Roxy, Kikie

No comments: