Monday, September 20, 2004

The Terminal

Feeling: Great
Listening: Usher - Confession Part 2


I went to see The Terminal with my sis! This movie was really really awesome. I sugguest all of you to go and watch it. The show is really hilarious. I was laughing real hard when Navorski, the guy who stuck at the terminal, helping his friend to ask Dolores many many question.

There's also some part which are very touching, esp, when the Gupta, the cleaner, trying to stop the plane from flying and also when Navorski was telling Amelia that he promised to grant his late father's wish - to go to New York to get an certain jazz player's signature.

Erm.. I was bad in describing something because my English vocab. is limited. Haha! Hope whatever I said doesn't spoil the movie. Haha! It's a great movie! Tom Hanks is brilliant! Steven Spielberg is a great director! Oh.. what's more can I saw. You better go watch it, if you have not!

Tomorrow is going to be my D-Day!! Argh!!

Plug: Sophie, Tanya, Jojo, Judy

No comments: