Saturday, September 18, 2004

Romanisti Per Sempre!

Mood: Angry
Listening: Scott Stepp - Relearn Love

Fuck those people who kept saying "Shame on Roma". Can't you people realized that IT'S ONE STUPID FAN'S ACTION that lead to the whole problem. It's none of Roma players' fault! You people shouldn't just point finger at them. Now Roma might face a hefty fine and might even ban from Champion League, which I hope it won't happen. I hate read those stupid comments from some people's blog. Can you people be more sensible? Even if you hate Roma, it's not right to attack them this way. It's not fair to them! Fuck you people!

Romanisti Per Sempre!

Btw, today is Saturday, nothing much about it. I wanted to buy Roma's jersey today but I think it'd be better if I'll make my POSB card first then I can use it to buy!! Somehow I can't make up my mind whether I want a the name 'Totti' or 'Cassano' at the back of the jersey. Never mind, I guess I still have time to think.

That day I found tons of lovely Ian's photos. I kept drooling over those photos. Lol! I kept disturbing my friends, saying how handsome he was. Haha! Hm.. can't believe what Kim said yesterday. Although I have heard a lot about this, I can never really accept when people says that he's a gay. Whether he is or not, it don't really affect me. Well, I really don't buy that theory. I guess I just hope he swim well for all events, it doesn't matter if he's gay or not because I know he will never be mine. Haha!


I'm SO HAPPY! I manage to get rid of the gettymage tag!!!!!

Anyway, I realized that I blog again in less than 24 hours! Haha! So I don't mind having only 3 comments. Haha!

Plug: Joey, Jojo, Mark

No comments: