Sunday, September 12, 2004

Infatuation...

Feeling: Excited
Listening: My Dad is listening to his oldies' song again!

I can't help it when I see him. I'll jump up and down. Haha! I'm so smitten with my new neighbor. He is young and has a shoulder length, dyed hair. Medium built. Handsome. Tan. About the type of guy that I like. Haha!

The first time I saw him was when I was walking to the lift, his house's door was opened and I saw him mopping the floor and he was shirtless! Whaoooo... I kept looking at him and I only turned away when he look at my direction. That was the time I have fallen for him. Haha! My sis told me that he was looking at me. If that was really true, I'll be flying. Haha!

It's not easy to see him as his door is always close. So sad right? Haha! There was also another time that I played with his son when he's not around. Haha! His son is sooooo cuteeee. How I wish I can play with him again. *sigh*

Yesterday night was a total madness. I saw his door opened! Sadly, he wasn't around. But that was enough to make me felt so great. Haha! I kept chuckling to my sis but later it end up in some bad inccident with my Mum. *sigh*

This afternoon when my family was going to eat lunch, I saw him again!!! I was so excited and I tried to look at him but I turned away when he looked at my direction. I saw him smiling. Aww...He's so cute. I think I'm crazy. He's married and he got 2 children! Don't you think I'm mad? Haha! Yes, I think I am. I don't stand any chance at all! I'm only 16 and I don't know how old he is. I remembered that I told my sis that I wanted to leave a note at his doorstep. Haha! I'm crazy, insane, mad. nuts & obsessive. Ok don't talk about this. Hehe!

Milan draw 2-2 with a newly promoted club. Dida was sent off. This was bad enough but Roma fans said that Milan cheated. One of their goal was offside. Argh. I don't know. Who ask me to like Roma and Milan.

Ok, I'll have my Chem prelims tomorrow. Good luck to me. Bye!

Plug: Jojo, Luthien, Jeni, CJS

No comments: