Monday, September 6, 2004

Girly Totti.

Feeling: Great!
Listening: Maroon 5 - This love

I found these photos last night and I just can't help it but to laugh.


Haha! If you're those young teenagers who regularly went to take the neoprints. You'll know why. Haha! So girly! Haha!


OMG! I can't believe that Totti went to has his hair straighten!! Argh! Missed his wavy hair. *sob* Can you un-straighten your hair back?

Well, what you guys thing about guys having their hair straighten? Well, it all depends for me. Usually guys don't look really great with their straighten hair. It's more suitable for girls!!

I wanted to post another pic but I think it's too obscene. Lol! So I decided not to. Haha! I'm also looking for suitable Ian's pic to compare with Ibrahimovic. I have so much to say about the lost twins. Haha!

Today was a great day. Chemistry practical was the simplest practical I ever did!! Haha! After that during Math lesson we got back our Paper 1. I didn't pass but I just need 5 more marks to pass. It's a great achievement for myself because I'll usually get some shitty marks. Lol! I must work harder during this 1 week holiday. I always say that but I'm not sure if I'll do it. Hehe!

Hopefully, I will pass as my future is important. I'm going to study for the rest of this 1 week except for tomorrow because I'm going to buy my Roma jersey!! Well, there goes my money. Haha! But to me, it's always worth it. If I can't get the new jersey, I might get something else. I'm not sure yet!

Also, that stupid Mirza said that Roma won't get the top 3 spot for this season.
I'm sure that he's wrong!! I can't deny Milan is great and I like Milan too. Hehe! Inter? Cannavaro have left them and their defence will be leaking because Materazzi suck! Juve? If they continue to use Del Piero, all their summer shopping will gone down to the drain. Haha!

easy-as-life.net has closed for don't know whatever reason. I didn't know this is going to happen and almost all my fanlistings that is hosted there has lost all it's members!! *sob* I have moved them to my domain now. Only the members' list at Cannavaro Fl is safe. Other Fls members' lists is gone. *sigh*

No comments: