Monday, September 13, 2004

Super Slacker!

Feeling: *sigh*
Listening: Switchfoot - Dare you to move

Today Chem prelim wasn't so hard after all. I didn't really study, so for some questions I can't think of the answer. Haha! Who to blame? Me! Many of the question, I answered using my memory. What's worse is that I can't answer some stupid-super-easy question. Haha! Who to blame? Me! *sigh* I didn't study much for all subjects except for my humanities.

I'm like waiting to fail all my subjects. *sigh* After today's prelim, Hui Ting and I was like, "
It's just a prelim!!" Haha! I know I can't do this for my O level. *sigh* I have to prepare for tomorrow Math & MT prelim. *sigh*

Ok, talk about something more happier. Roma beat Forentia 1-0! Just as what I have expected. A good start for Roma but a bad start for Cassano as he was being sent off. *sigh* Not too happy after all. Argh! Just can't find some happy things.

Probably this...

Happy 31st Birthday to Cannvaro!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wish him all the best in whatever he do!

Yay! I think of a new good news! C-M.net is going to have a new hostee! Haha! I have to go and practice some Math sum now. All the best to myself.

Plug: Linghui, Roxy, Mel, Stef, Courtney, Conor, Crissy

No comments: