Thursday, September 30, 2004

Friends. Friends. Friends.

This morning was super duper scary. I felt really awful and I really felt alot for the whole suitation. I don't know why, maybe I experience a smiliar suitation before. When I see we what JC did this morning, I was really taken aback and I really takes my hat of JS for being so calm in all suitation. JS really has a very strong character, at least that's what I think. When JC threw something at JS's table, it hit my chair, suddenly I felt I was half deaf. I don't know why, maybe the impact was really big.

Seeing them this way, I nearly wanted to cry out because it just reminds me how painful I was when such things t happen to me. Also, I hate to see them this way. All the lessons before recess, I found myself can hardly laugh but I somehow manage to. Whatever happen to them. I wish them all the best. Well, we're all CAIs so I think I should send my blessing to them too. *wink*

During English lesson, I wrote something about them. I wonder if it's nice as my English isn't that fantastic after all.


One aways hide his inner emotion,
another often shows his feelings by making a commotion.

He smiles, laughs and make sure he is himself,
while another will flare up and kick the shelf.

To end the friendship, he throws all the past away,
but another never wants it to end up this way.

Why must they do this to each other,
whne they actually love one another.

To get the rainbow, you have to pass the storm first.

No matter how difficult the challenge, when we spread our wings of faith and allow the winds of God's spirit to lift us, no obstacle is too great to overcome.

Hope never abandons you; you abandon it.

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.

I am not concerned that you have fallen - I am concerned that you arise.

My another friend is feeling very down too. I just feel that sometimes she is very fake but I think she just doesn't want to show how she totally feel. But luckily, she did told me how she felt about certain things. I send her a SMS her before and tell her... "When you're feeling sad, just remember that, I'M CUTE, YOU'RE CUTE and OTHERS IS UGLY" Not much meaning, I just want her to be happy :)

Ok, forget about the sadness and sorrow... I shall talk about something else...Sorry can't think of one. All is just so... forget it. Bye! I need some sleep now.

Plug: Luthien, Yinx, Kikie

No comments: