Saturday, September 4, 2004

Old folks ain't that bad...

Feeling: Sleepy
Listening: Nothing

I don't feel like watching WWE anymore and I'm going to sleep soon but before that let me said what I want. Haha! I went for CIP today. We have to teach the old aunties and uncles how to use the computer. Well, I thought it'll be very boring but it turned out to be quite interesting. The 2 old ladies that Im teaching was so funny. They laugh over small little things. Those elderly are quite funny at times. Well, I think I didn't waste my time during my CIP. It's meaningful.

Good news! I finally figure out how to setup the database!!! Now all the fanlistings can host under my own domain!! Yay! Haha! But the bad news is...http://easy-as-life.net is down and many of my fanlistings are hosted there. *cross finger* I hope the server will be back soo or else I'll cry!!

Another good news... I just done a new layout for Indulgence and it's featuring Ian Thorpe!! Actually there's still things to edit and I wanted to use flinx but I just can't wait to put up the layout so... haha! I have upload everything when something is not done yet. Lol! Also new desktop! It's Thopey again! Hehe!



I watched the news just now and I'm so sick about what the terrorists did to those young children in Russia. They're so inhuman! Can't believe that such things actually happen. I don't know what will I do if I'm there. *shiver* That's all guys! Good nite!

Plug: Tanya, Jeni, Claudia, Chelsea

No comments: