Sunday, August 22, 2004

So many things to do.

Mood: Tired!
Listening: Pazza Inter

There's going to be a Chem mock test and Geo test tomorrow!! So boring and tiring. I don't feel like studying for Chem but I don't want to get a lousy marks too. *sigh* Anyway, after hearing what the french fry said today, I think my Chem practical is gonna be a gone case. *sigh*

Also, I think Mr Fuad is rather nuts today. He wanted us to write an art review!!! He also wanted us to bring any 'work of art' to school for the next English lesson. Oh gosh! I was so lost. What should I bring? As for maths, Ms Tiong wanted to go through the Anglican High P2, the last question tomorrow and that's also the question that I have not do. *sigh* So many things to do!

Nothing much happen in school today. I was very tired and I slept during Social Studies. Well, some kind soul helped copy the notes for me while I'm sleeping. Haha! Isn't it great. Haha!

Weimin finally buy me Char Siew Bao! Haha! I wasn't serious but he is. Haha! Thanks to him, I have bloated lunch. Lol!

Plug: Betty, Luthien, Stefanie

No comments: