Friday, August 20, 2004

Fun and happy day!

Mood: Great!
Listening: Black Eyed Peas - Let's get it started!

Today was rather a good day. Minyi was slightly better today. Well, at least I did talked and laughed with her today. I can sense that kind of hatred in Minyi. I think she really hate Ling Hui although she didn't say it. These 2 days Minyi is trying to be very sarcastic to Ling Hui. Well, she didn't behave that way towards me. Hehe! After all, I'm still the Black Angel. Ling Hui the White Devil don't seem to be too good. Lol! Whatever it is, Minyi is pretending to befriend with Ling Hui.

During English lesson, Mr Fuad allowed us to do our own revision then there came the 3 cheeky boys - Mirza, Azmi & Ryhan. They tried to play a prank on Ling Hui, Minyi & me. Too lazy to describe. The most important thing was that I took my revenge on Ryhan! Hehe! Ryhan was taken aback by my action and everyone was laughing! Haha!

Is it wrong to paste a shirtless guy picture on the student's diary? Haha! During POA lesson, the french fry suddenly came into the classroom because she saw Belina was sleeping. I didn't know what she told her because I have my headset on and I'm revising my Bio. Before she go she walked near me and stand between me and Minyi. The french fry saw Cannavaro's shirtless picture on my student's diary! She flipped opened the cover page! She thought that belongs to Minyi so Minyi quickly pointed her finger at me. I was dumb-founded. The french fry knocked my head and said:"Aiyo! You're interested in such thing?" And she left. Haha! What's so wrong about the picture? Haha! It's not as if it's NUDE! Haha!

During Chinese lesson, Mdm Tan gave out the free newspaper. I told her that I want it. I turned to the sports section and saw Thorpey's photo! I totally went ga-ga over it. Haha! I took the newspaper home and took the newspaper from SPY and Melvin and cut it out. I guess I was nuts. Haha!

Olympics: Good news to Singapore! Li Jia Wei beat China's Wang Nan in table tennis. Will there be a medal after 44 years? Well, maybe her boyfriend can't do it, she can?

No comments: