Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Sleeping queen

Feeling: Dying
Listening: Nothing

How much longer can I take, I feel like dying already. I feel so exhuasted almost everyday. What have I done? Why am I always so tired, frankly, I'm not doing sex at night, so why am I so tired? Lol! Yesterday, I slept during the 2 periods of Geo lesson, 2 period of POA lesson, 1 period of reading period and 1/2 alseep during math. Luckily, I didn't sleep that much today.

Dammit! Math test on Thurs and Fri. It's killing me! I guess I'm gonna fail again. I lack of practice. I'm so sleepy now so I'm not sure if later I can really practice some questions. I went to take a nap just now and I still think I don't have enough sleep. I'm slowly turning in a human-pig.

By the way... I don't know what to say about this morning match, Italy VS Argentina. I can't really criticize Italy because those players are just young boys. Lol! But getting a 3-0 lose was rather bad. They lose concentration during the 2nd half and they go forward too much. That's probably the reasons why they lost.

One last thing is... Pirlo!! I don't wish to say him because I like him but his freekick was so lousy. I don't know what to say, he was a magnificent player when he plays for Milan and his freekick is so breathtaking!

But when he played for the Azzurrini, his freekick is just so damn fucking lousy. :x I don't want to scold him. *sob* I feel so hurt too but I just feel disappointed. Pirlo has not been playing well for all the matches. He only play well for Milan?? Ok, on the brighter side, they might be getting a bronze if they can beat the Iraqis for the next match. For now, Argentina is the red hot favourite to win the Olympics football. No more comments.

Andrea Pirlo
My darling, Pirlo.

My virtual family

1. Husband - Totti
2. Outside affair - Cannavaro
3. Outside affair - Pirlo
4. Brother - Cassano
5. Best bud - Ian
6. Cousin - Mexes

Blah... so bored. That's all rubbish.

Plug: Betty, Melody, Kelly, Wendy, Jojo, Heather

No comments: