Friday, August 27, 2004

Bad start for giallorossi

Feeling: No idea.
Listening: Simple Plan - Addicted

I really don't know what's going on. Everything seem so bad for Roma.

1. Prandelli might quit!!!
2. Roma are group with Bayer Leverkusen & Real Madrid for Champion League!
3. Roma has lost more for friendly matches than winning it. Hope it don't reflect much.
4. Mexes's deal not really fully done yet!
5. They can't get Gilardino!! Hopefully, they can get Zlatan?
6. Cassano & Mancini still lack match fitness.
7. Dacourt is injured.
8. Chivu won't be back so fast.

Isn't that bad enough? The worse is Prandelli might quit!!! OMG! This is the worst thing that can happen right now. I was so taken aback when i see this news. How i wish it's just a rumour. The new season starting soon and he's going to leave Roma?! I really really hope he can stay and hope his wife can get well soon. That's so sad. When all Roma fans is so optmistic about the new season., hoping they could get the scudetto this season and suddenly such things happen.

Btw, Ling Hui asked me that if I rather be a bitch or a slut? I answered her that I wanna be neither. I'd rather be someone who is mean and nasty. Lol! What you rather be??

[EDIT] I have revamped the gallery section. I have added more photos! Go check it out if you want to ;) [/EDIT]

Plug: Chelsea, Snth

No comments: