Monday, August 30, 2004

Quick note for the day...

Mood: Okay
Listening: Counting Crows - Accidentally in love

I know I said that I doesn't want to blog. But... Well, I just can't resist. Here's a list of things that's has been going on for these days.

+ Cannavaro is joining Juventus! It totally sucks!Sorry Luthien, Nedved is a great player but I hate Juventus. All Roma fans love to hate them. Roma will still beat Juventus 4-0! Inter Milan is so stupid to sell him to Juventus. Stupid! I don't want to hate Canna!! He rank 2nd for my favourite footballers of all time, I don't know if he's going to drop?! Pirlo might be replacing him. *sad*
+ Lippi didn't call up Canna and Panucci for the World Cup Qualifying round! OMG! How can Lippi leave out Canna, Italy's captain?
+ Roma beat 5-3 against Iran in yesterday friendly match. Totti scored thrice, Cassano & Mexes scored once. The presentation of the whole squad was awesome. Although I don't get to see it, those photos I have saw was good enough.
+ Tomorrow is Teacher's Day! Happy teacher's day!
+ Melvin is heart broken because the girl he likes doesn't love him. I'm sad for him. I read the letter that he's going to give to her, I felt really sorry for him. I knew that he really likes her. I told him that he's a great guy, there's always other girls out there. Did I just say he's a great guy? Duh!
+ Linghui has been going out with Jasper & Jiesi these days. I smell something fishy. Lol!
+ Olympics has ended. *sob*
+ I'm nuts! I keep listening to Counting Crows, Accidentally in love!
+ It's the first time I got 10 comments (from the previous blog)! Wow! Thanks everyone who commented!

Question of the day:
Is any of your friends is homosexual?

Love you guys: Chreezy, Jojo, Crissy, Ashley, Dani, Betty, Iman, Luthien, Angela

No comments: