Saturday, August 28, 2004

Forza Azzurrini!

Mood: Extreme happy
Listening: Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love

FORZA AZZURRINI
Italy beat Iraq 1-0 and clinched the bronze medal!



Italia! Italia! Donadel and another Italian sang really loud. Lol!



Sports bring countries together!


Flower given by Iraqi captain for memory of a late Italian journalist killed in Iraq.
Dear Pirlo, you look really fierce. Lol!


I was waiting for this moment! Lol! *Yelling*
I used my phone to take this photo.


I'm accidentally in love with you...

I was overjoyed! I was so happy that they won. Although it's just a bronze, I'm very happy too! :) Pirlo played well today. He passed the ball nicely to Gilardino and he scored and that's the only goal for the match. Pirlo also created a few chances but the others didn't manage to score. Pirlo even tried to score but I guess he kicked too light. Well, it's ok, they won! Their defence was quite solid, especially Peli! He managed to save a few goals. He should be the man of the match!! Ferrari did well too! Hehe! Hopefully, Peli and Ferrari will do their best for Roma too! ;) Forza Azzurrini!

Prandelli is really leaving. *sigh* All the best to him and hope Roma and quickly get a striker that they wanted. Gilardino? If it's Ibrahimovic... Not too bad but not advisable. Haha! Well, maybe... Haha! By the way, he looks like Ian Thorpe! Lol! It's true! Not only me, many Roma's fans agree too. Haha!

Being nasty and mean are somehow the same as being a bitch. I just don't like the word 'bitch', that's why I rather be nasty and mean. Lol! Anyway, looks like people prefer to be a bitch? Not just the ones who commented but also my friends too :)

Question of the day:
Have you ever love someone so deeply and knowing that you'll never get him/her?

P/s: I won't be blogging for about 1 week or more because my prelims is coming. I have to study hard for it. See ya guys! I'll be back soon! ;)

Plug: Jojo, Betty

No comments: