Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Love prevail all!

I have a terrible headache right now. I guess because I'm depriving of sleep. After blogging, I'm going to jump into my bed. Anyway, I have edited someone love letter to someone. I think I did a great job! Lol!

Dear,

I hope you like the rose that I gave you that day. Red colored rose symbolizes “I love you”. I really do feel this way about you. It’s not a prank and I’m not fooling. I’m serious. This is the first time that I’m so serious about a girl.

You’re the one who really can brighten up my days and you’re also the one who make me feel so enthusiastic to come to school everyday. No one ever make me feel this way, except you.

I really hope that you will accept me when I reveal my name to you. I really want to be with you.

Human being tend to cherish someone when they lost one. I never want that to happen to me. I don’t want to regret and start cursing myself in the future for letting you slip away from my life. I really can’t bear to see you leave my sight. I’m afraid that I won’t have any chance to find you back again.

However, I don’t wish to burden you, as I know you’re facing pressure for your Prelims and O level. Continue to work hard and strive for excellence! All the best to you! I’ll speak to you again in the next letter.

Love prevail all!

With Love,
Your guarding star.


That someone didn't write so well but I guess with my touch of magic, it's so much better. Lol! Love prevail all!

I show Minyi my mini Ian Thorpe's photos collection today!!! She said he's so handsome. Lol! Of cos he is. Always! I won't go into so much of his victory as my sis has already mentioned. Another news, Susilo beat the German badminton player. He's into the last 8! All the best to him!

Geo lesson: We have geo test today. One word, hopeless. I didn't study for it. So nothing to complaint about.

POA lesson: Nothing much. The only thing was that Minyi went to the toilet for about 30min!! When she came back, she told me that she was grooming her hair and stuff and totally forget about the time. Duh!!

PE lesson: Floor ball rules! I scored again! Yahoo! I feel like Im a fox in box. Lol! However, I hate to play with the sec 3. Feel so weird. It's like do I know you? After that we have a dance. Chicky dance? Chicken dance? I don't know what's that but it's fun.

Form teacher period: I got back my progress report card! Nothing to show off about. I got a mediocre marks for English (too ashame to say it. Lol), 70 for Chinese (no surprise?!), 64 for Combine Human. (Damn! Should have done better if not for my History!),& 92 for Geography (Bravo!). Math and Science? Failed! Haha!

Chinese lesson: Boooooo! Boring teacher bored me to the core. One word, boredom!

Chemistry lesson: Quite fun but I got some scolding from the French fry because I didn't follow the instruction. Lol! But I think I was clam and I feel like I was ignoring her words. Hehe!

CME: William Hung is in da house! Ok, it's just our stupid-irritating-it's-not-my-fault teacher! He's such an irritant and he look and sound so much like William Hung. Haha!

Ok, I can't stand it anymore. I gotta go and find my bed or it will never come to me.

Plug: Luthien, Julia

No comments: