Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the 13

So what's the big deal with that? Lol!

Happy birthday to my sis! I never bought her any present. Hehe! So sorry! I'm too busy to buy anything for you. But I give my big heart to you ok? Lol!

I watched Italy VS Ghana this morning so Im worn out when Im in school. Italy draw with Ghana. I'm satisfy with the result. I believe there's hope for the young Italian team. Gilardino was great. But his action always reminded me of Inzaghi. Lol! Kinda expected that Pirlo was going to be the captain because he's the oldest there. Lol! Actually, he's only 24. Haha!

Olympic soccer is only for players under 23 and they only allow 3-4 over-age player. The moment I saw Pirlo, I was like. Aiyo! That sleepy face again! Haha! Pirlo was wearing jersey no. 10. Weeee! Totti's number! Haha! No wonder in the senior team. When there's Totti, there wont be Pirlo. When there's Pirlo it means no Totti. Haha!

No comments: