Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Last day of holidays!

Mood: happy
Listening: Jet - Are you gonna be my girl

Booooooooo! Damn it! Have to go back to school tomorrow! So boring! Argh! There's History test tomorrow and Bio test on Thurs. *sigh* Prelim is coming and I have to work hard. I only study a bit of History and I just flipped through my Bio notes. *sigh* Have to study later. So boring!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my new domain to be activate! Wee! At least there's something to be cheer about. Haha! My new domain will be chocolate-mango.net Haha! My mum asked me why we choose this name because it's sounds like we're selling some fruits or something. Haha! Of cos there's reason behind it. Wait till the domain is up and you'll know. Erm... Currently, thinking of a new layout for the domain. It's just so hard to think. Can't think of a person to feature on the layout. Well, wait till the domain is activate then.

I love the new Nike ad!!! This guy is so handsome and cuteee! I wonder who he is. Lol! I took some screen caps of him in the ad.




Don't you love him too? Hehe!

Plug: Yinx, Jojo, Mel

No comments: