Saturday, June 1, 2013

Life is never perfect

I saw a comment left by my dear friend and I feel her words are half true. She's right that my bosses are good but I got that through hard work. That also means working super extra hard than the others in order to achieve that. The hard work, OT and working till wee hours are something people don't see.However, my basic is only $20xx and if I never hit my sales target, my salary is lower than you. Haha! =p Sometimes I really don't know if its worth to work so hard for them. Sometimes I do get pissed at my male boss as well. Sometimes he is good but sometimes he is an axx.  Also, I gotta agree that, at the end of the day, if the client appreciate my effort, the sense of satisfaction is great. However, the true hard fact is that only 10% of the client really appreciate what I have done. Anyway, its a NO PAIN NO GAIN game at work!

No guy is 100%  great, we gotta shape them up! WAHAHA! Don't have to envy me, your life can be good as well. To you especially, stop going for FUN and non-committed guys.They are a total waste of time and money! You will never know a normal sincere guy can turn out to be someone who is fun as well. =p

Anyway, I wanted to start blogging for my wedding blog but this weekend I have my time wasted doing my company calendar and WORST of all..... My wedding album layout. I finally get past the stage of asking the editor to edit this and that... NOW....... It's the layout time! I really got a shock at how lousy and awful that some of the layout are. I edited only 1/4 of it and decided I should just throw it back to them and ask them to look at my sample and re-edit. Seriously wtf! The photographer and service are good. The photos taken are really nice but their editor is really shit especially when it comes to the layout. *sigh* So much of my time wasted.

Things im gonna do tomorrow:
1) Go for my cousin's shower
2) Continue to edit the calendar
3) Send email to bluebay TW about the layout

Wow... What a "nice" sunday to look forward to. I dont even have the time to go for a run anymore.

Yesterday, my colleague was playing some old 90s techno and it get me and J so hype up and start playing other 90s techno. Then from techno to boyband pop. SO FUN! *sigh* I miss the 90s seriously.

Can we just go back to 90s?



No comments: