Friday, February 11, 2011

Movie reviews: No String Attached


I went to watch, No String Attached on Tuesday all thanks to OMY.sg. It is a romantic comedy starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. This movie is about 2 friends who decide to be "friends with benefits," but ends up being more than just friends....

One of the funny scene that I like:
Instead of bringing a 'I love you' balloon to woo the one you love, Adam (Ashton Kutcher) bought a 'congrats' balloon. Haha!

Anyway, I think it is very hard to maintain a friendship with a guy or gal once you have sex with him or her. 1 of them will definitely fall in love with another. UNLESS both parties are not friends at all! So therefore they won't develop any further. Haha! Anyway, if you wanna know more about this movie, you should go watch it. Couples probably should catch this movie during Valentine's day =)

Trailer:

1 comment:

Mayrine said...

Yes, it is definitely a great movie. haha.. I like balloon scene too. =D