Monday, August 9, 2010

Reason why people likes to go clubbing

1) Forget all your problems.
2) Got a good reason to behave like crazy man or woman.
3) Hug the person u like or get hug by them without having to feel shy about it.
4) Get free drinks (for girls only. LOL)
5) You can dance in whatever ways you like even if you can't dance, nobody is going to notice it.

Anymore good reasons to add on to the list? Haha!

Anyway, last night was my FIRST TIME going St James with my 7 colleagues. It is also my first time clubbing. That night is really fun! The details is just for me to know and for you to find out.

I just managed to take a few pics.


Weiqi & me


Weiqi, me and Andre


2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i dont like clubbing =P

Kelvin said...

U will only get more tired after clubbing~