Monday, January 11, 2010

Fried bee hoon

I fried this in 2009 and I forget to post them. Haha.


Ingredients: Cabbage, carrot, crab meat, eggs, Taiwan sausage ba ding, (oops! forget what is it call in English =O )


Cut the Taiwan sausage & crab meat into cubes. Beat the eggs.


This time I actually fried the eggs first. Hehe.


Then I cooked the veggie.


Then I cook the bee hoon and after that I threw in all the ingredients!


Ta dahhh! Ready to eat! So easy!

If only I am paid to cook for my family! Hmmm...how I wish my parent is reading this. Haha!

3 comments:

cr3ap said...

Wow. Looks nice your bee hoon. A lot of side dishes to go along with. :D
Your bf must be delightful to have you as the gf. :D

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

isaac said...

Hey, thanks!

And you are a great cook by the way! The food looks absolutely delicious...!

Kelvin said...

*slurps*
U can actually set up a business with ur neighbours 1st. Slowly to other blks. Its a pity if u can cook so well but not many ppl can taste it.

Tell me if u decide to do it, i will order from u:)