Sunday, September 20, 2009

Green light? Chiong arh!

I had another driving lesson on Thurs. It's pretty tiring as I went there after my work =/ Well, today basically I gotta went through all the traffic lights road and going from small road to the bigger road. Nothing much other than me being tired. Haha.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm driving too fast or driving too slow. When I was driving at about 45km/h, the instructor will ask me to slow down. Then I slightly released the accelerator and let the speed go at around 35 - 40 km/h. Then the instructor ask me to go faster... -___- Sometimes he makes me very confused.

Then once I was still a distance away from the traffic light, I saw green light, therefore I decided to go at a normal speed. Before I crossed the white light, the traffic light suddenly turned amber and the instructor quickly step on the brake for me. HAHA. He didn't warn me and I have already forget about what the advance theory book has teach me about when approaching the green traffic light.

After going 1 after another traffic light, same thing happen but this time the smarty me already know that I should start slowing down when I see the green traffic light as it may turn to amber anytime. The instructor suddenly said, "踩油." I was like "huh?" But I ignored him then the traffic light indeed turned amber. Haha. The instructor then quickly say, "Oh yah, sorry, should start slowing down." I guess he was sleepy too.

Anyway here are a few things that I have yet to master or need more practice:
1) U turn - 1 lesson per week will really makes me forget everything. Haha.
2) 3 point turn - Hmmm... How many turn do I exactly need? I have forgotten.
3) Parking - Yet to learn but tried before. Seems like very easy when it's auto.
4) Aligning the car on the road - Feel very sian that the instructor keep adjusting for me. I want to do it myself. I didn't really get to try or being taught properly leh. At least that's how I feel.

No comments: