Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is your size?

Continue from previous post...

After lunch, my parent went back home whereas the rest of us went to buy a cake for my papa. Then we decided to buy a cake that we can design ourselves! =D


We were deciding what size of the cake to buy. There are 4 inch, 6 inch & 8 inch. I told my sis to buy a 4 inch but she said it's too small, then dear said, "ask your dad what is his size then we buy accordingly."Haha. All of us were really laughing so hard (if you know what's the joke all about).


My sis is drawing the mustache!


Our 6 inch cake for papa!


The final art piece done by the 4 of us! Not very nice but at least I think the mustache face looks cute. Haha.


Weee. My cute papa! May all his wishes come true =)

5 comments:

Jimi said...

Happy birtday to your dad! What a happy face...

IMCurtain.com

Donna said...

happy birthday to your dad too..
but what's the connection with birthday and size? =.="

Kristin said...

To dolly: You gotta read the caption for the pictures and you will get it =)

heyzanie said...

You have a cheeky/humourous way of looking at life. I enjoy your blog, it brings smile to my face :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! i was wondering, where's the shop "do it yourself cake" located at? :)