Thursday, July 16, 2009

It don't matter if you're black or white

I wanted to post some pictures that I took last Friday but I didn't have the pictures in my workplace so okay... Next topic! Hmmm... I know it's worthless to talk about a dead man but still, I wanna talk abit about Michael Jackson. I'm not a big fan of him, so you see, I didn't even bother to post anything about him after he past away. But well, I do like some of his songs.

Anyway, last night, I was very bored so I went to search for MJ's songs and I came across this video about him, having this disease call Vitiligo. After finish watching, I feel a little bit bad. I always thought that he wanted to be white, therefore he bleaches his skin or whatever, and the disease that he claimed is just an excuse. At least someone posted this to clear his name.



May he rest in peace. -__- V

No comments: