Monday, March 9, 2009

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired

I have been out for 3 days! I'm kind of lacking of sleep but after all everything is worth it. We went Changi Airport on Saturday. We just strolled around and ta bao Popeye back to his house and ate for supper. Hohoho! Im getting super duper fat!!!

Today, we were out today again, yes, I know it's boring to read so I will just cut it short. Haha. I don't know what he meant, but he mentioned this twice, he told me not to worry, soon I will be able to move in with him and he added that we have to look far. Hmmm... I'm looking forward to it though it seems so far. He even said things something about our studies. I don't wish to go into details...But after hearing it, I'm really touched. I just felt bless and appreciate whatever he has done for me =) Sounds crazy but I do feel the same way that he is my future and I'm his too. Very mushy here but I still gonna say it, I LOVE YOU ~! Haha.




Anyway, SPY 21st birthday is coming!! Somebody please help me! I don't know what to get for her! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hmmm. Suddenly, an idea strucked me! ^_^

I felt I need to do some cleaning up of my room soon because I can't find where's the winnie the pooh hp keychain that JJ gave me =( Just when I wanna change it, I couldnt find it anywhere on my table. I gotta clean up my messy table and find it!!

No comments: