Saturday, January 10, 2009

10 is the new number.

It's has been a very long time since I type more than 200 words in a day entry. Lol. This makes me wonder why. Is it because I am running away from my own thoughts or I just don't wish anyone to read my mind? Hmm.. Perhaps I just want people to see the happy side of my life. No wait! I think I am just plain lazy and tired. Haha. Ermmm... I think it's because I am too afraid to type out what I am thinking...

Today is 10th January 2009, 1 month later, I will be celebrating my 21st birthday. What a happy occassion yea? I do hope it will be a joyous events at Paris Park. 1 month before today's date, I told XDB I am ready. I want to start a new life. Today, I'm already happy with XBD...


Everyone should just let nature take it course.

No comments: