Saturday, May 3, 2008

As if I know what a man wants

"I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree"

Just being very extremely random. I wonder why.... Really, I wonder but I got no answer. I am being ignore. Maybe its not my problem =(

------

Anyway, I'm gonna watch Iron Man for 2 times or maybe 3 times. Lol. My company is inviting everyone to go for the free movie+buffet and so... something seems rather funny to me

Surianna (called me on the phone):Do you think Jarvis wants to watch Iron man?
Me: Er... Ya I think so.
Surianna: Ya, you think he wants to go right?
Me: Ya I think so.

Seriously, I'm way too amused. Why does she has to call me? She can just ask Glenn who is sitting right infront of her. I'm his friend but it doesn't mean I know everything. Why not she try calling to Phuket? Lol.

I just remember I got another things to share! But I'm tired.

Time to sleep. Better days ahead.

No comments: