Friday, February 1, 2008

9 more days to go...

Chinese New Year is approaching and so does my birthday!!! Just 9 more days to go and I will bid goodbye to 19 and er... welcome the '2' digit that is going to appear in my age. I wonder if that is a good news. No more telling people that I'm still under 20. Haha.

Hmmm what should I wish for my birthday present? I really have no idea. Perhaps I already got everything. I just hope for any present that sincerely comes from the heart. Don't say don't need to give me anything. I still want present!!!!

Side track, just thinks that after the death of Health Ledger it makes me really feel the fragility of a human being. Sometimes we do have the control of our own life but not all time. It makes me starts to think that I should start to treasure the people around me because you will never know when they will leave u. Shouldn’t this be always in my mind even before this incident? Duh!!

No comments: