Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boredom is killing me

I'm not dead yet, I'm just half dead. It has been 3 days since I joined the new company. At the moment, the SGH project has not start so I have been idling around my desk area for 3 days! Nothing much was given to me to do except for some inventory lists thingy that my manager asked me to do. I guess that was something that he couldn't complete or has no time to do and therefore he passed it to me. Haha.

I have asked my manager regarding the start of the project but he has no idea about it too =/ I don't know many more idle days I will have. So I should just enjoy these short holidays moon over here and stop complaint about being boring. Haha.

In order to kill time, I have been finding people to talk in MSN, SMSing, surf facebook (LOL), read the story about WoW and etc. Haha. I'm paid to do all these stuffs... at the moment... Alright, I shall continue to search for entertainment. CIAO!

No comments: