Monday, December 17, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks

The Chipmunks are so cute!! I thought the cartoon character of Alvin, Simon and Theodore won't be as cute as the one I saw it on the TV when I was young but I was wrong!



In fact, they make Theodore so much cuter than the cartoon version. I don't really like Simon in the past because he looks wayyyy too nerdy. However, in the movie he looks really like a cool nerd and therefore I change my impression about Simon. Haha.
I love the part whereby Theodore went to Dave's room and said that he had a nightmare and wondered if he could slept with him. The scene was like so sweet and touching. Unlike when they were with the bad uncle, Theodore asked the same question but he was kicked out of the room... *sob*
Anyway, go watch it if you have not done so!=D

No comments: