Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Being loved is a bless

I somehow quite envy cousin, who got married yesterday. She knew her current husband for 10 years and they finally got married last night. Wow! Can you imagine they have been together for 10 years!!! They got to know each other when they were 18 years old and now they are already 28 years old. Right now, it's not easy to find someone who can be loyal to you for even 1 year and I'm not even saying about 5 years. Maybe it's too early for a love-noob to say this. Well, I hope they can "bai tou dao lao".

Anyway, I heard that Grassy has been very sick. Don't know what's wrong with her body system that make her so weak. Le sigh. I know I'm can't cast a spell or something but I just hope she can get well soon. <---- Sound totally useless. Soon it will be Purple birthday and matter of factly, I have not been doing much preparation for her birthday. Er... yea, maybe soon. Anyway, we will meet again on Thursday.

No comments: