Thursday, January 5, 2006

Little handphone went for a swim

It's all how it began...

I was very upset with myself because I felt I have screw up my group's presentation. I was suppose to be mute!!! Damn. My itchy mouth. *sigh* I just feel like crying and so I went to the ladies during the break and so the story goes on. My hp decided to went for a swim... You get what I mean? So happen that my lecturer went to the ladies too. Anyway, she was so kind to let my group to be the 3rd to present the 2nd presentation so that I can go to the nearest Nokia service centre asap.

She is so concern about my handphone eh? Hm.... When she was talking to me, I was wondering this to myself, "am I looking at a woman or a man?" She is so damn looking like a man. Hahaha. Well, she is weird but I have to admit she is quite a nice teacher. Errr... but she is just too strange in her behavior =/ Alright, y poor phone has to go for an operation tomorrow. All the best to my handphone. Maybe I should start to think of a name for my handphone. Haha!

Oh another IMPORTANT THING! I did not save all the numbers in my SIM card although I did but I didn't!! So if you saw this blog, kindly please send me a SMS and say, "Hey, you stupid, this is whatever your name is." OK? LOL

I will be going all the way to Suntec City to repair my handphone. Maybe I will look for Nickelback & The Darkness new CD. I don't even know if both CDs are out yet but I have already heard their new songs. I have heard 2 songs from Nickelback's new CD and almost all or all the songs in The Darkness new CD. LOL. Nothing dark about The Darkness's songs. I swear. Haha!

Hmmm....I have not been in a good state of health lately. Few weeks ago, I am terribly sick. Last week, my gum is killing me. Today, I think I got a little flu and er... a little cough. I think I better find some Feng Shui master to check my house's Feng Shui. LOL. Just kidding. I don't believe in all these UNLESS it is logical.

Lastly, I write something stupid for my Monsters here. I am not very artistic so not expect anything. Haha!

Nothing else.

No comments: