Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Life is nothing but nothing.

mood | crazy

*Last night post only show up this morning. WTF?*

Ok. Let's not compare with those celebrities yeah?

Why isn't anyone telling me that how beautiful this life is?
Why isn't anyone telling me how much they love their life?

Because life is like a straw, it suck!
Because no one around me is loving it.

Why I always see people complaining about their situation?
Why I always see people doing things that they don't wish to do?

Because they are hating it.
Because they are leave to no choice.

Why there isn't any inspiring people living around me?
Why there isn't anything for me to look forward to?

Because there isn't any around.
Because everyday is boring.

Is is because I live in this pea-sized island and I am leave to no choice?
Is it because I am the one who causes all these problems?

Yes.
Yes.

Will everything change if I'm living elsewhere?
Will everything change if there are more opportunities in this pea-sized island?

Maybe. Life can be unpredictable but mine is so predictable.
Maybe. What can I ask for.

Blame myself for being lazy or stupid?
Blame my parents who gave me a not-so intelligent gene?

Yes.
Sorry. But it's a yes.

Students study for their future.
Adults work for survival.

I am a quitter once again. I just wanna run away from this place. I don't like having a repetitive life. No one likes it. I wanna die early. Death isn't something that is scary to me but if I die now I will like alot of things I have not accomplish.

What mothafucking life I have. Life is really DO OR DIE!


Whatever! I'm turning crazy. Just like this picture. Or I should say, I'm turning crazy, just like how I listen to the same songs over and over again.

I know James is feeling the same as me because I am talking to him right now. DUH!

James: because of this sick society. we have to study. because of this sick society now money is more difficult to earn.
Me: Yesh. the pace is so fast n pressurizing

We know we hate it but we still have to live on. What am I looking forward to each day?

DAYDREAM IS THE BEST THING I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO EACH DAY!

Oh.. maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Nirvana | Lithuim

No comments: