Monday, September 12, 2005

What makes me happy

I'm happy when I see this picture of my dar dar, Andrea!


You may not think he is hot or anything but to me, he is drop-dead gorgeous!

Milano asked me did Andrea reply anything after I sent the birthday card to him. I didn't answer him. I didn't wish for a reply, I just wish that Andrea really received the card and understand my Italiano. Haha. I will try it again next year. Next year, I will make sure that I write his name on the envelope and slot in a Singapore stamp.

Who wanna go HMV with me? Haha. I have been waiting for so many weeks, finally The person from HMV called me on Saturday and said that my Tommyland: The Ride is ready for collection! Yay! I'm such a weirdo. I didn't want to bother my friends, I guess I will just go there myself.Let's see then...

No comments: