Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Buon Compleanno, Fabio!

mood | cheeky



Auguri per i trenta -due anni! Ti auguro una giornata speciale!
Happy 32nd birthday to Fabio!

Everything seems like just yesterday. I still remember when I watched World Cup 2002, he was only 29 years old! *sigh* Time passes by so fast...That time his hair is still long... *Yum*.

Last year, I was only 16 years old. I read many good composition and copy down those good phrases and hopefully I can use them for my 'O' level English composition. Right now, I don't even do that anymore! I will just use simple English whenever I blog. Many Singaporean speaks singlish so I don't have to be so particular about my English. Haha.

I always think that my English suck so I will always feel so amused when I think of that day that the 2 girls thought I was not local because they felt that I speak good English with an American accent! Haha! I swear I didn't "pretend" or "act" to have have that American accent. I think both of them are either deaf or crazy. I rather they said that I sound/looks like an Italian. LOL.

I hope after I get my Diploma, I will find a job and work for half a year then I will fly off to Italy! (2-3 years later? *sob*) It is always my dream to go there. I have the feeling that my parent will never bring me there. Although my mom has mention about going to Rome, I felt that she is just trying to make me happy. *sigh* I will have to work hard and get the money! I don't know by that time will I still be able to see Canna & Maldini playing? *sob* WHY AM I NOT RICH? Haha. Whatever. I die die also have to go there!

Anyway, about yesterday issue, I have think of a brillant idea to tell that 2 girls. I am very sure it will works. I am not trying to be mean, I just want to teach them some lesson. Don't they know that how important is it to be punctual?

Steph: I have not collect my CD yet. My friends wanna go out on Thurs. So I will bdragging them along to HMV. Haha!

Chau: Hey! Just letting you know that I have been visiting your site but sometime Im too lazy to comment. Haha!

Bon Jovi| Have a nice day

No comments: