Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Homeschooling Day 16

I think not many people know today is Earth Day. Few weeks ago, I started asking my son to colour the toilet rolls, painting on mahjong paper etc on different days. My parent joined in the fun as well. After that, I used the mahjong paper to wrap up used boxes, touched up his colouring and my hubby used cable tie to join up the train. My son enjoyed playing with his train done with recycled materials. I pretty proud of myself as I have not been doing much art & craft stuff since I left school. 

 


 



Using balloon stamping method to paint the earth but I added more green than blue paint. Haha!

 

Before he sleeps, I took out the veg & fruit set. Teaching and letting him learn to identify different vegetables &fruits. I bough the set from ezbuy.



No comments: