Saturday, April 18, 2020

Homeschooling Day 11

Time flies. I didn’t realised it is already Friday. 

Today I let him stick and decor a simple photo frame. Since he doesn’t really like to do more painting, I gave him sticker to stick.


Today during his shower time, I let him play jelly babies. He was scared at first and refuse to sit inside the tub. He tumble and hit his head 😅🤣 Lucky he was okay. He cried a little and after that he was ok to play in the tub with the jelly babies. 

The jelly babies have not fully grown yet.  

After dinner, usually I will let him watch youtube for 1 hour.  Anyway, some video are good for his learning too. My son enjoys "Hello Carrie". He will dance to the music and sometimes he will recite the alphabet as well. 



Before bed, I revised his ABC and play some piano. The colour ABC I bought it from Q10. 

 


No comments: