Tuesday, September 30, 2014

等一個人咖啡

Im on half day leave yesterday as we worked too hard for the company =P Anyway, Samantha wanna watch a movie call,"等一個人咖啡" (Cafe. Waiting. Love).  The moment I heard the movie title, I was like WT? The movie title don't makes alot of sense to me. However, I still watched it if not she will be watching it alone.

Surprisingly when the movie end, I quite like it. Some of the quotes they said in the movie are very meaningful. Some parts are rather touching too. Im not a huge fan of romantic movie but at least there are some fun comedy parts in the movie itself.

Here are some of the quotes that worth mentioning.


每個人都在等一個人,等一個能看見你與眾不同的人。”
(Everyone is waiting for someone who can see the uniqueness in you.) 


你的笑容 是我這輩子最想得到的寶藏。”


“雨,不會永遠一直下。”


“原来我以为天长地久的爱情,竟然会在一瞬间消失无踪。”


"愛情,需要的巧合,比妳想像中的還多。" 

1 comment:

Soh Hong Wei said...

Looks like a great movie~ = )