Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dinner at Chef Daniel's Kitchen

Last night, after watching Kungfu Panda 2 (an awesome movie), me and my buddies went to have our lunch at Chef Daniel's Kitchen - rooftop dinning. The atmosphere is really nice & calm. You will probably able to attain the 'inner peace' while eating there. (You need to watch Kungfu Panda 2 to know what I mean. Lol)

It is my first time there so I was expecting the menu to be full of EXPENSIVE food but to my surprise, it is really not what I think it is. The food the are pretty affordable.

We top up another $8 for soup for the day (corn soup) and dessert! The dessert was brownie and my friend was like, "you can't eat it!" (because I am having a sore gum due to heatiness) The waiter, who was serving us said, "I can eat it." That moment was so LOL!


Our Spicy auntie holding the 'Go Spicy' menu =p


Happy Grassy, browsing through the menu. 

Our drinks. 

The corn soup is *thumbs up*

While waiting for our food, we took a picture with our sweet drinks .

My seared salmon - $20. The fish is really smooth and tender.
I actually wanted to order roast chicken or lamb BUT I  am having a sore gum so my friends urged me not to eat it =(

Spy's Aglio olio - $13. I seriously don't understand why she ordered this. Lol!

Grassy's grilled tuna steak - $22. I am not sure how it taste like but according to her, it is delicious.

The brownie is yummeh! What a nice dessert to end our day!
I finished every single bit of it and I teased that waiter that, "Im sorry, I didn't leave any for you." HAHA!

Chef Daniel’s Kitchen
#07-02/03 Iluma @ Bugis

2 comments:

Nava K said...

the tuna steak is so tempting, lovely food they have here.

Zazabong said...

The food pics looks good except for the salmon.. the salmon looks abit.. don't know how to say! Was it tasty?