Sunday, August 29, 2010

Behind every smile, there always a sad story

Last Friday, I went out with 2 of my colleagues which I think Im comfortable to say that they are my friends too. We had our dinner @ The Central and then later we went to Coffee Club to drink and talk about anything under the sun.

It nice to hear about others' gossips as well as their personal stuff. I kinda feel sad about hearing Andre's sad story. Probably, it reminds me of something that I don't wish to talk about. Oh well, I believe behind everyone's smile, there always a sad story.

After that, Andre decided to take a few random pictures of us using his iphone while waiting for our drinks to be served. Iphone can be quite fun because of those applications. It kinda tempts me to get a iphone =/









I'm looking forward to such outing often =)

2 comments:

calvinn said...

hello! :D nanged and visited!

Kelvin said...

My 63 year old grandaunt is using iphone...i guess i am soon to be the only one left without an iphone T T