Sunday, April 26, 2009

Steamboat at SPY house

The monsters having a super late celebration for SPY's 21st birthday! Hehe. I hope she had a great time and most importantly, I HOPE SHE LOVESS MY SUPER PRESENT FOR HER! I know she must love it alot alot. Hehehe.

I must really thanks to her for renting out her living room and etc for us to enjoy our steamboat. Lucky me, I just sat at the living room and watch TV. Hahaha. Anyway, here you go, all the photos taken yesterday =)

Our loot @ Sheng Siong.


Grassy pondering....


A swarovski handmade doggy handphone keychain.


A Swiss multi-purpose thingy. I don't know what is it call. Hee!


OEI! Why you never look at the camera!!


*pointing @ Grassy*

The overloaded food!

Thanks people for accompanying to wait for my damn late bf to come and fetch me. Take care guys and hope to see you all soon!

No comments: