Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zhi Char, Jin Jia Char Outing

Our 2 new model for a new branding line - A&B.

Ready, take 1...


Take 2...


Take 3!


Ben: "WTF! Take my photo again!"


3 Chio bu!


Ladies in white =)


My camera lens was dirty. Lol. That's why it turned out to be quite blurry.


Huiting & Xinyi!


Willy was telling people not to waste the food but himself not eating any of those.


Bookies?! Lol. Nah. Jiao Jiao was asking the 2 guys who drives to fill up her school's survey.


They were sleepy... So I used some flash to wake them up!


Another shot...


Last shot!


Alright, Ben don't cry! Hehe.


The famous Italian hand sign.


Percentage of them getting together...70%? Hehe.


Huiting being force to stand beside Alvin. Haha.

Overall, it was a mixture of dull and funny outing. I can be quite assured that after this time, Jackass won't be joining us anymore. Hoho! Should be a good news ya? I guess it's good to tell him the truth and at the same time I don't make enemy with him. Maybe Willy is right, make friends but not enemy. Friends? Nah. I will just see him as human. Well I am still not so 大方 but I will just be as normal. Still better than Jiao Jiao! Hahaha.

Lastly, I hope Huiting don't feel that I am like pushing my unwanted goods away to her >.<>

No comments: