Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I have a dream...

I have a dream last night or this morning. Probably, I watched too much movies during working hours or play too much WoW. Lol. The dream went like this...

I and somebody live in a jungle whereby there are the good people and the bad people. By the way, when I say I live in jungle it doesn't mean I live in some kampong. I live in a big mansion and I think my sister is with me.

Then there were many monster trying to invade our jungle. Then there was this young handsome man gather all the people around and get prepare to fight against all these evil monster. He gave a very encouraging talk and make everyone believe that we can win this war.

We all fought hard for the battle. Many people died but many survived. Then... I woke up and saw it was already 10:92am. I was a little late then usaual time. Haha. Too bad, a dream always doesn't have an ending.

No comments: