Monday, April 9, 2007

The good old days

I was back to playing A3 but it's a private server. I'm longer using my fat warrior, I'm using a sexy mage. Haha. This private server is so 'kelong' but it does bring back alot of past good memories. If the server never shut down, I will probably not working right now. Haha.

Anyway, this morning when I was waiting for the train, I saw a big size guy wearing a army uniform, it's someone that a human can't miss because he is BIG. Haha. So I went over and take a look, afraid that I might call the wrong person.

I was right! It's the gay, Durbaq ~ ! Somewhat coincidence as you see, I have restarted the mood of playing A3 and I saw this old 'shifu' of mine. Haha. Seeing him like seeing a super old friend of mine.

We talked throughout my journey to work. He mentioned that Lostgal will be leaving her to Australia for studies and it's 6 years long! If I'm him, I will have the fear of losing her. Haha. From the look from his eyes, I know he is very sad la. He is unlike Noon. Haha. Unless I'm, wrong. I also 'physco' him to play Googledee's server. Haha. Who don't miss their old character?

*yawn* My job scope now is like a free lancer. So boring.

No comments: