Sunday, September 3, 2006

Blah blah blah

30th July - First Job Interview

I went down to have my first ever interview at Raffles. Hm... I suppose it went quite well. I wasn't really that scared. I just went in and chat with the interviewee. She agree with some of the things that I said and laughed along with some other things that I said. Haha. She told me that if I got selected I will need to come for the 2nd interview. Before I go she mentioned that she hope to see me for the 2nd interview. Well whether I can get the job or not will be another thing. Please hire me! Haha!

2nd Aug - Goodbye

SPY and me went to attend Grassy's ah ma's funeral. *sigh* Ren jiu shi, shen lao bing shi. Didn't do much there... Just sit and eat peanuts & sweets. AHHHH! SPY's peanut shell dropped on the floor and I went to pick it up! AHHH then my hp dropped on the floorrrrr! @#%@@$^ There's a slight scratch. Careful people, please do not hand your hp to me, I might just drop it. -_-


Family is most important in your life.



Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents.


Family is most important in your life.



Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

No comments: