Monday, May 23, 2005

Do you have a better life than me?

Let's see if you're having a better life than me.

1) My Dad bought a new HP computer for me! Ok, I will tell you what’s so good about this new PC. It got 1024MB DDR RAM, 200GB S-ATA HDD, DVD-RW Drive, 17” LCD Monitor, TV Tuner Card with FM Radio and etc. I LOVE THE TV TUNER CARD! I’m craving for it and now I got it! Yay!

2) I will most likely get my new Olympus digital camera on Friday! Wooohoo!

3) My study room is filled with guys’ photos on the wall. Lol!

4) I own a Nokia 6230 hand phone. It’s not the best phone in the world but I can use it to listen to MP3!

5) I got a part-time job and the amount of money I earn from this job allows me to buy some branded stuffs. Hehe.

6) I can’t get into the course that I wanted to but my parents are willing to spent more money for me to go to private school to further studies.

7) I don’t do household chores!!!!!!!

8) I get more freedom than most teenagers.

9) I get to travel overseas at least once a year.

Last but not least, I got a wonderful family.

I’m not bragging.
I just want to say that how much I appreciate my life right now. Rising up in this family, is a blessing and I won’t take it for granted.

You don’t have to envy me. I bet you guys have a good life too. Don’t you think that have a computer and looking at my blog is a blessing too? Haha!

No comments: