Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Im the big bad wolf.

mood | guilty

Grace keep calling me 'Big bad wolf'. I came to realise that I am really a big bad wolf. I actually accuse some kind soul. Haha. I'm so sorry. I should have find out the truth first. Hehe!

I don't know if I have to go back to my school to take back my assignments because Daphne said she has already take everything for me (Tee-hee.) I am just worry that she left out something. Should I drag my friends there with me before we go and eat at Seoul Garden? Yes/No.

Anyway, I have added some stuffs in 'The truth' section:

+ 8 paragraphs - Summary about myself.
+ 7 answers - Q&A
+ Dream 6 times - My wishlist
+ Gimme 5 - Random stuffs.

Some guys can be really annoying.

LK wanted to go out on Saturday because he wanna escape from home. So I asked him to THINK of a place to go. Then this silly guy asked me to think instead. $%#$^$&$ Forget it.

Milano keep betting on those football matches and irritates me to core. Is that all that you can do? Please don't come and tell me 'Forza Milan' whenever you win money!

Some guys turn me off so much but not my neighbor. Haha! I was being asked if I wish to be with my neighbor if I have the chance. I'd say...





NO! As much as I wish to say yes... I will still say no. How good can a guy be when he has a wife and still keep looking at you? Haha! Who knows, he might be looking at other girls too. He is just my viewing pleasure. I must really thanks him for moving to Jurong West Central 1. Haha. Anyway, if you want to have some ideas about how he looks like, I will tell you... He looks like this guy (Just imagine the Asian's version):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I swear that I'm not lying!


Motley Crue| Dr Feelgood

No comments: