Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Tommy Land!

Mood:
Music: Motley Crue - Kickstart my heart

I don't really feel a pinch about my country's birthday. What a sad case right? I even told my friend that I'm a Italian. Yea right...

Anyway, I have bought the book, Tommy Land! I bought it with spare cash. LOL!


Yesterday, when I learn that I don't have lesson, I went to Borders alone after eating with Daphne.


When my sis came home, I told her that I have bought the book! My mum looked at me and said that she has already saw it at my bookshelves earlier on but she just didn't want to breathe a word about it. After that my mum took out the book and flipped through.


When my mum stopped at this page (see above). I was kinda freak out. I am not really sure what will she said. Thankfully, she said that she is not that narrow-minded and also claimed that there's nothing wrong about that picture. She also mentioned that she knows that I am mature enough to think and get what I want! Hehe. Thanks mum! You're so understanding!

Today is the release of Tommy's new album! I doubt I am able to get it today. I will get it tomorrow IF im able to find it in Singapore. Oh-so pathetic!

Yesterday, I have written a long composition about myself. LOL! I wrote a lot of stuffs. I also wrote about all those shits I have done since I was in Kindergarten. When I have finished the composition, I sit back and thought about it. I was like..."Damn! I have did so many sinful act in the past!" LOL!

I think I'm gonna put the composition into many chapters! Haha! I think I can publish my own book too. I have decided to have chapter on all my sinful act, my pass & current friends and etc. My dear friends... I bet you will be very interested to know. If you have been wondering why am I no longer a bestfriend of Emily or blah blah blah... Just stay tune. I will say everything, anything and nothing but the truth. No point hidding anything.

I guess I have learn a lot. So much that I longer wish to repeat all these shit I have done in the past. I just want to be the way I am right now.

No comments: